Email me at email@example.com
Hello Friend is an audio podcast hosted by me, Lucrecer Braxton. I have amazing conversations with an array of guests who are doing things and not just talking about it. I started the podcast as an extension of the conversations I was having with people I meet at conferences. I am fascinated by stories and listening to people share their why and how is a great conversation starter. This isn’t your typical interview show. Each episode you get to eavesdrop on our candid conversation. I am in hopes you you and I will glean a little bit from how they live their most awesome life and how they are doing the damn thing!
I am a hardcore gadget girl, I love traveling to new places and I make a mean homemade rice krispie treat. I have been a photographer for over fifiteen years focusing on portraits and everyday still life photography. I make videos about things that strike my fancy, loving on haters or whatever is irritating at the moment.
My voice is one of the gifts God has blessed me with and I finally stopped making excusing for not using it and allowing people to tell me my voice didn’t matter. With this podcast, I get to be the spark, inspire people to embrace their awesome and put much needed good into the world.
One of my favorite things to do is share my love storytelling through audio, video and photography. I have lead workshops on photography, storytelling, community building and creating a podcast.
Prior Speaking Engagements included:
- WDBZ The Buzz Book Fair – Blogging for Writers and Authors
- BlogHer ViewFinder Day – Finding Your Photographic Voice
- Blissdom – Improving Your Portrait Photography
- 5B Conference – Google+
- WDBZ Buzz Book Fair – Writing and Creativity Workshop
- EVO – Living the Good Life, Ignite Keynote
- EVO – Crafting Workshop
- BlogHer – Beautiful Blogging and Positive Posting.
- BlogHer PathFinder Day – Path of an Artist
- Podcast Movement – PMx Talks: How a Mixtape Changed My Life
- BlogHerFood – So You Want to Start a Podcast
- BlogHer – Crafting Your Pitch and Cracking the PR Code
- Blogging While Brown – Discoverability: Standing Out in a Crowded Marketplace
- BlogHerFood – Creating an Awesome Food Podcast
In 2009, I was featured in a Cincinnati Enquirer article , along with three other bloggers, about the growing female blogging community and its influence in the Greater Cincinnati region.
I was born in Georgia and I’m a Southern girl at heart. Having lived in a variety of cities and countries such as Montana, Florida, England and now Ohio, the constant moving around fills me with a sense of fun and adventure.
Show ideas? Questions? Comments? Love on a Hater tips? Email me! firstname.lastname@example.org.